Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

kane12

Re: Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

Postby kane12 » Sun 13. Mar 2022, 03:46

hoobsdk wrote:Wacom provides very good features of gadgets to the people so that people can take advantage of the great features of gadgets. But with the passage of time, changes keep happening in prices and performances. Yes, you should support Huion.Best Paintball Mask 2022

Still there has many flaws? In 2022, that are note overcome?

ananyaverma

Re: Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

Postby ananyaverma » Sat 2. Apr 2022, 07:11

xender2 wrote:With Huion becoming more of a legit competitor to Wacom, and Wacom in comparison to Huion in terms of their features (which I've seen a lot from Wacom for them to cut a lot of those e.g. Shortcuts) I think Wacom is getting more pressured by them, and by nature I had a hunch.. should I actually get a drawing tablet from them? There might be a chance where they would acknowledge this and make changes to their drawing tablets like reducing its price, giving more features, and etc. I mean I've seen a lot from Dave 2D's laptop reviews (shoutout to my boy) that this is possible and it's basically how competition works in the market. https://gbplus.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/

I'm only asking this because who knows in the near future Wacom decides to announce a new drawing tablet that has several improvements in comparison to previous tablets, and that improvements are intended for a sole purpose to keep up with the competition on the market. And I always think that I might regret buying a drawing tablet now if there's a tablet with a much better stuff in the future compared to the own I already own, help? Is this the golden age of drawing tablets? If so, imagine all kinds of amazing drawing tablets that the industry is going to create :0

I am gonna have the Intuos pro, I am so exited to have the tablet.

rocky77

Postby rocky77 » Thu 7. Apr 2022, 08:29

Dhawad wrote:Hi guys.
Wacom graphics tablets are a perfect blend of sleek design and advanced technology you can wish to get in 2021 making it the go-to choice of professionals across the world. ... Another excellent product available to us in 2021 is the Wacom Pen computers featuring Wacom MobileStudio Pro with its powerful new features.gbwhatsapp

Thank you so much for this useful message keep share with us.

Return to “Other topics”