My pen is crashing my photoshop

Wacom One, Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
bea449

My pen is crashing my photoshop

Postby bea449 » Thu 30. Dec 2021, 17:30

When I touch my pen to the screen it crashes photoshop, when I'm only using my fingers (which i did to test the theory out) it was working fine but as soon as I tried to use my pen it froze and then crashed. My pen seems to be going berserk outside of photoshop too, if I just approach the screen the cursor right and left clicks randomly, dips in and out, shakes uncontrollably, etc.
Why is this happening and how can i fix it?

Macbook pro 2019 (macOS Big Sur 11-2-1)
Cintiq 22HDT (6.3.45-2)
Photoshop 2022 (23.1.0)

wacom5

Re: My pen is crashing my photoshop

Postby wacom5 » Mon 10. Jan 2022, 08:35

Hi,
Check the connections to make sure the cables are properly connected. I assume you are using an adapter with your MacBook Pro so make sure this is working properly as well. If any cable on the Cintiq is not working properly, you can check the manual on how to replace it.
If all the cables are working fine, please check the Support section in the Wacom Desktop Center to see if the driver is running properly and and diagnose the hardware further.
Need immediate help? Contact our Support: https://support.wacom.com

homerankzone

Re: My pen is crashing my photoshop

Postby homerankzone » Sun 15. May 2022, 04:39

bea449 wrote:When I touch my pen to the screen it crashes photoshop, when I'm only using my fingers (which i did to test the theory out) it was working fine but as soon as I tried to use my pen it froze and then crashed. My pen seems to be going berserk outside of photoshop too, if I just approach the screen the cursor right and left clicks randomly, dips in and out, shakes uncontrollably, etc.
Why is this happening and how can i fix it?homerankzone

Macbook pro 2019 (macOS Big Sur 11-2-1)
Cintiq 22HDT (6.3.45-2)
Photoshop 2022 (23.1.0)

Found any solution?

Return to “Pen Displays”