Uneven responsiveness across the tablet screen

Wacom One, Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
JulienCossette

Uneven responsiveness across the tablet screen

Postby JulienCossette » Mon 20. Jun 2022, 23:47

Hi I have a problem with my Cintiq model HTK-2200

The top and and bottom part of the screen are not responding like they should. Instead of clicking like the rest of the tablet, they sort of flicker on and off without getting any response as you can see in the attached video. I tried using a different pen and the problem persists, but I cannot replicate the problem using the tablet on another computer.

The problem only started occurring today after I installed new ram sticks into my computer, but I can hardly see how it would affect the tablet. I tried re-installing the drivers and restarting my computer multiple times, but nothing seems to work.
After testing the tablet on my second computer, I plugged it back into my main computer and the problem seemed to have resolved itself, but coming back an hour later the problem came back. Also I think it is important to note that not only the sides of the tablet are affected, but I also have a lot of flickering and snaps when moving the camera in zbrush, and it is mostly this problem that is preventing me to work normally, but I have a hard time diagnosing the problem or even know what to look up on the forums.

Thank you for you time.

Here's my computer specs if it ever can be useful;
Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
NVidia Geforce RTX 3070
32 GB DDR4 3200 mhz RAM

Tablet;
Cintiq 22
HTK-2200
driver 6.3.46-1

https://gfycat.com/groundedlinedavocet

wacom5

Re: Uneven responsiveness across the tablet screen

Postby wacom5 » Wed 22. Jun 2022, 07:27

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that the device is working fine with the other computer?
If that is the case then the problem is definitely inside your main computer.

Unfortunately I can't really tell what the actual issue is from that gif. Can you please check in with the Support team for some more in-depth troubleshooting.
Need immediate help? Contact our Support: https://support.wacom.com

Return to “Pen Displays”