Intuos drivers for Sierra 10.12.6

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
AtelierCunha

Re: Intuos drivers for Sierra 10.12.6

Postby AtelierCunha » Wed 15. Nov 2017, 14:50

Thank you very much.
I had to make a new Mac user account to solve the problem.
Working fine ,-) until this day.
Cheers.

Amerozzy

Postby Amerozzy » Sat 12. May 2018, 07:31

Bretemaches wrote:Hello, I steped into this thread just becvause I have the same problem. After speaking with the technical service they send me this and worked for me.
[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/vsnp6q.jpg[/img]

Bretemaches, you are BRILLIANT, thank you! I have been back and forth with support for weeks - no joy. This is the FIRST time I have seen the preferences pane - now I just have to get the Wacom Desktop Centre to actually recognise my device... If you have any tips for that, then I'd be REALLY impressed! :D

Why couldn't I be sent this fix??? Grrr...

GabbyNotta

Postby GabbyNotta » Wed 5. Jan 2022, 19:03

Amerozzy wrote:
Bretemaches wrote:Hello, I steped into this thread just becvause I have the same problem. After speaking with the technical service they send me this and worked for me.
http://i65.tinypic.com/vsnp6q.jpg

Bretemaches, you are BRILLIANT, thank you! I have been back and forth with support for weeks - no joy. This is the FIRST time I have seen the preferences pane - now I just have to get the Wacom Desktop Centre to actually recognise my device... If you have any tips for that, then I'd be REALLY impressed! :D

Why couldn't I be sent this fix??? Grrr...

please please, I have this same issue right now and the image is broken, could you explain what was the fix or resend the page if you have it?? or if there is any other way to make it work. It does work on a new user, but I'd rather not have to use that if possible

Return to “Pen Tablets”